16-18 April 2018 Copenhagen, Denmark
Hosted jointly by The Danish Patient Safety Authority and The National Board of Social Services
180305 Programme 25th EPSO Conference &WG meetings 16-18 April, Copenhagen, Denmark.pdf
Main topics of the conference:
Competencies and specific skills required by the professional supervisor.
· Training provided by the various membership organisations
- Presentation of selected initiatives of training, education, courses etc. for supervisors in the membership organisations (highlighting
aim, content, supporting materials etc.);
- The collection and assessment of data: how is the supervisor trained and supported.
· Reporting and feedback from the supervision to the supervised institutions.
- How do the different organisations work to develop their reporting and feedback to the institutions?
- How is the aim of making positive changes due to supervision addressed and supported?
· How to handle complexity in a supervisory context? How is the supervisor to handle complex problems and/or
- Relational Capacity and Addressing Organisational Quality;
- Importance of specific professional knowledge.
Recomended conference HOTELS
Autumn 2018- Sofia, Bulgaria (Oktober 10-12)
dates are not yet fully confirmed
Hosted by The Executive Agency "Medical Audit" (EAMA)