25-27 September 2017 - Reykjavik, Iceland
Hosted by The Directorate of Health, Embætti landlæknis, Iceland
1. Trust as an important concept in supervisory practice;
2. How Can Supervisory Organisations Promote Quality Improvement and Patient Safety?
- The role of supervisory organisations;
- The fundamentals of health and social care improvement;
- Towards an outcome-focused model of scrutiny and improvement.
- How improvement of safety and quality could be part of regulation;
- The perspectives of a hospital manager and of a national directorate of health;
- Regulation for improvement? Regulatory approaches to conceptualising and assessing improvement capability: a qualitative study of UK agencies.
- A World café.
(working group) meetings:
· User Participation;
· Integrate Care;
170911 Final Programme 24th EPSO Conference & wg Meetings 25-27 September 2017 Reykjavik, Iceland.pdf
See presentation of Leifur Bárðarson :
in connection with Nordic Conference 27-29 September
Photo source CNTraveller.com
Hotels&terms for the EPSO conference in Reykjavik 25-27 September 2017.pdf
(11)12-13 April 2018 - The Hague, The Netherlands
Hosted by The Dutch Healtcare Incpectorate, Inspectie voor de Gezondheidszorg (IGZ)
Autumn 2018- Sofia, Bulgaria
Hosted by The Executive Agency "Medical Audit" (EAMA)